State Audit Office published a schedule of information to be submitted for interim elections
The State Audit Office calls on political parties and independent candidates willing to take part in the Vani-Khoni majoritarian election district appointed by the Parliament of Georgia to register and submit the information provided by the Election Code and the Decree of the Auditor General of May 5, 2016.
An election subject is obliged to:
- Open the election campaign fund within 5 working days after the registration
- Immediately present information about bank account details, fund's manager and accountant
- In case of independent candidate, the subject is obliged to establish a non-entrepreneurial legal entity or open a new bank account of the candidate.
Schedule of submission of three-week and election period declaration (forms):
- Information from February26 to March 18, 2014 – on March 21;
- Information from March 19 to April 8 - on April 13;
- Information from April 9 to April 28 - on May 2;
- Information from February 26 to April 28 - should be submitted until May 16 (by the election subject, which, according to the preliminary data, received the required number of votes prescribed by the Organic Law of Georgia -- "Election Code of Georgia"
- Information from the period before the summing up of the elections results – in a month after publication of elections results (all election subjects participating in the elections)
For more information, please visit the website:
Or contact us on the following numbers: (995 32) 243-81-53 or 243-81-54